Typical tap water, used in cities, is toxic. It is commonly laden with chemicals, bacterial toxins, chlorine, chloramines, fluoride, arsenic, arsenates, and radioisotopes.
Arsenic is naturally occurring in the earth’s crust and can be found at high levels in water. It is highly toxic. Contaminated water is used in food prep, irrigating crops, and as drinking water. Long Term exposure is associated with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, neurotoxicity, childhood development impairment, cancer, and skin lesions.
Activated carbon is widely used in industrial and medical applications for purification of gases and water. Carbon can also remove bacteria from air or water.
We offer the following Liquid Filtration products:
- Liquid Scrubbers
- Cartridge Filter Housings
- Bag Filter Housings
- Liquid Filter Bags
- Carbon Cartridges
- Membrane Filter Cartridges
- High Efficiency Filter Pleated Cartridges
- High Flow Filter Cartridges
- Melt Blown Filter Cartridges
- Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges
- Standard Efficiency Pleated Filter Cartridges
- String Wound Filter Cartridges