The RECO Side Access Unit (R-18) and (R-12) is designed to handle particulate and gaseous applications, as well as general odor and corrosion control. This unit will provide effective protection for electrical and electronic equipment is highly corrosive applications.
- Maximum Efficiency -Designed to meet ISA guidelines, it will remove particulate and gaseous contaminants to reach desired efficiency rating.
- Target Specific Gases - Multiple banks of media allows a system to be configured to handle the contaminant gases present in your environment.
- System Design Flexibility - Design flexibility to meet your specific needs. Retrofit Compatibility - Modular design ensures it will fit your location
- Local Service - Trained RECO representatives are supported by laboratory services including environmental corrosion classification and media life analysis testing.
The Side Access Unit is effective at, but not limited to, controlling these contaminant gases:
- Acetic Acid
- Chlorine Compounds
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Oxides of Nitrogen
- Sulfur Oxide
- 14 gauge galvanized steel housing
- Pre-filters (rated 30% efficient per ASHRAE standard 52-76)
- Full Charge of media manufactured by RECO
- 2 Banks of Media in RS-12 metal cells
- Outlet chamber with a bolt pattern to match flange
- Weatherproof exterior- includes drip edges and cross broken upper pan for “walkover” surface
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.