Carbon Block Filter Cartridges are very effective at reducing chlorine taste, foul odors, sediment and certain VOC’s from water. They are designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon to increase adsorption based upon higher exposed carbon particulate. To eliminate channeling and GAC by-pass, the Carbon Block Filter Cartridge are constructed with uniformed microporous dual action. It is able to be used under gravity or pressure applications with more pressure consistency.
- Available Lengths: 9.75” to 40”
- Available Diameters: 2.5” to 4.5”
- Micron Ratings: 1,3,5,10 micron
- Construction: Carbon & Polypropylene
- UV welded polypropylene end caps
RECO Carbon Block Filter Cartridges meet the following regulatory requirements:
- California Act Proposition 65 for drinking water
- NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61
- Federal EPA P231, State & Local Microbial Purification Standards
- NSF P231 standards for Microbial Purification Standards
- FDA Compliant Constructed Materials
- Carbon Block Filter Cartridges are made in America.
- Chemical Processing
- Point of Use
- Potable Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Food and Beverage
- Point of Entry
- Process Water
- Highly Purified Water
- Carbon Block Filter Cartridges Datasheet
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.