RECO Liquid (RL) Units
RL filter vessels are available for both rent and purchase and are engineered to treat liquid stream applications. While the basic design is an activated carbon adsorption unit, the filtration media utilized by the RL series can easily accommodate a variety of media for the removal of:
- Grease or oil
- Dissolved or special organics
- Bio-remediation contractor units
- Suspended solids and particles
- Catalytic reactor
- Dissolved minerals
- Dissolved metals
RL Series Applications
Our RL Series filters are specifically engineered to treat liquid streams for a wide variety of applications. These units can be filled with activated carbon, zeolites, specialty clay, and sand/anthracite to name a few options.
Standard features include:
- PVC internal collector array
- Steel construction with epoxy coatings
- Forklift skid and lifting eyes
Optional items include:
- ASME stamp
- Custom sizing and pressure ratings
- Seismic calculations
- Various liners that aid in corrosion prevention
- Efficient stainless steel internal collector array
Our Standard RL Series construction is epoxy lined carbon steel with PVC internals. The external coating is high solids urethane. The standard pressure rating on a unit is 75 PSIG.
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.