These filters are designed to prevent bypass and provide odor control, VOC abatement, and particulate control in HVAC systems. These refillable media modules are designed to endure harsh environmental conditions while providing a cost-effective means to reduce waste over extended use.
- Available in plastic, powder-coated steel, and stainless steel
- Can be filled with all types of our fine filter filtration media
- Refillable to help cut costs and prevent waste in the long run
- Constructed of 24-gauge perforated metal welded to 22 gauge frames. Perforations at 0.0625" holes punched on 3/32" staggered centers to give 41% open area
Refillable Carbon Media Modules Applications
Types of Refillable Carbon Media
Refillable carbon filter media modules are available in the following designs:
- R-12, which hold approx. 1 cubic foot of media
- ½ R-12, which hold approx. ½ cubic foot of media
- R-18, which hold approx. 0.9 cubic feet of media
- ½ R-18, which hold approx. ½ cubic foot of media
- Custom panels and trays are also available to fit your needs.