Cartridge Filter Housing: RECO offers a full range of heavy duty single and multi-cartridge filter housings. The housing are available in Carbon, 304 and 316 stainless steel construction with a quick open clamp design for easy filter cartridge removal and replacement. They are epoxy powder coated.
- Housings are available in 10, 20, 30 and 40 inch heights
- Flow Rates from 2 to 500 GPM
- Housings rated at 150 PSI inlet pressure at 200 degrees F
- Lid vent, drain ports, gauge ports and Buna-N seals are standard
- 316 Stainless Steel top and bottom cups, springs and v-posts
- Choice of cup/spring or fin style top for universal top seal plate
For easy installation, connection choices are NPT Female ports or 150# ANSI flanges. Housings have fully welded Universal base cups to accept DOE and Type 222 cartridges. Cartridge Filter Housings are made in America.
- Paint and Inks
- Highly Purified Water
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.