The RECO Recirculation Units ensure your computer equipment operates within a corrosive free environment and within the guidelines of major computer and instrument manufacturers' warranties.
- Self-Contained Recirculation System - Provides particulate and gaseous filtration, removing contaminants generated by in-room sources and those brought in from outside.
- Target Specific Gases - Multiple banks of media allows a system to be configured to handle the contaminant gases present in your environment.
- System Design Flexibility - Design flexibility to meet your specific needs.
- Local Service - Trained RECO representatives are supported by laboratory services including environmental corrosion classification and media life analysis testing.
The Recirculation Unit is effective at, but not limited to, controlling these contaminant gases:
- 16 gauge galvanized steel housing
- Pre-filters (rated 30% efficient per ASHRAE standard 52-76)
- Full Charge of media manufactured by RECO
- Skid Mount
- Epoxy or Urethane coating
- Stainless steel or aluminum construction
- Explosion proof motor
- Variable frequency motor
- Magnehelic gauges
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.